Oster scores at Big O Speedway
United States Racing Association
Summit USRA Weekly Racing Series
Big O Speedway, Ennis, Texas
Saturday, Oct. 1, 2022
Showing finishing position, starting position in parentheses, car number, driver and hometown.
SUNOCO USRA FACTORY STOCKS
1. (3) 05 Brian McHenry, Quinlan, Texas
2. (1) 26G Bobby Glover, Royse City, Texas
3. (4) 113 Rodger Chaney, Ferris, Texas
4. (7) 7S Tony Scanelen, Dallas, Texas
5. (6) 22J Jerry Cowart, Dallas, Texas
6. (5) 14 Clinton Birdwell, Palmer, Texas
7. (2) 2* Jason Troutman, Mesquite, Texas
1. (1) 111M Mike Massey, Midlothian, Texas
2. (3) 11W Kirk Williams, Kaufman, Texas
3. (6) 12 Jeffery Oster, Mesquite, Texas
4. (2) 7 Bryan DeLong, Midlothian, Texas
5. (5) 7X Scottie Gipson, Lewisville, Texas
6. (7) 34H Roger Huff, Ben Wheeler, Texas
7. (4) 51 kenny fiedler, Maybank, Texas
1. (6) 12 Jeffery Oster, Mesquite, Texas
2. (1) 05 Brian McHenry, Quinlan, Texas
3. (2) 111M Mike Massey, Midlothian, Texas
4. (10) 7X Scottie Gipson, Lewisville, Texas
5. (9) 22J Jerry Cowart, Dallas, Texas
6. (5) 113 Rodger Chaney, Ferris, Texas
7. (8) 7 Bryan DeLong, Midlothian, Texas
8. (7) 7S Tony Scanelen, Dallas, Texas
9. (11) 14 Clinton Birdwell, Palmer, Texas
10. (4) 11W Kirk Williams, Kaufman, Texas
11. (15) 1 Jeff Day, Greenville, Texas
12. (12) 34H Roger Huff, Ben Wheeler, Texas
13. (3) 26G Bobby Glover, Royse City, Texas
14. (13) 51 kenny fiedler, Maybank, Texas
DNS – 2* Jason Troutman, Mesquite, Texas
Summit USRA Nationals this week: The 9th Annual Summit USRA Nationals happens Monday through Saturday, Oct. 3-8, at the Lucas Oil Speedway in Wheatland, Mo.
The biggest event on dirt kicks off with an open practice on Monday, and then racing takes place every night Tuesday through Saturday. All eight USRA-sanctioned classes will participate during the six-day event.
The Summit Shootout also returns this year and will take place on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Featuring USRA track champions and Summit Shootout qualifying race winners, this one-of-a-kind battle royale for Modified, Stock Car, B-Mod and Hobby Stock competitors.
Drivers can register here for the Summit USRA Nationals. Camping and RV information is available here.
Continuing to crush it: Year after year, the USRA continues to attract more racetracks and dirt track racers through fair, logical and cost-effective rules accompanied by an organization that puts the racers, racetracks and their fans first.
For the 2022 campaign for the Summit USRA Weekly Racing Series, there are more than 50 of America’s finest dirt ovals which will host over 1,000 nights of racing.
To learn more, chack out usraracing.com for schedules, points, photos, souvenirs, videos and more. Follow our social media channels on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. Click here to get USRA news delivered to your inbox.
USRA OFFICIAL SPONSORS: American Racer Racing Tires, Beyea Headers, Chevrolet Performance, Christie Door Company, Fast Shafts, FK Rod Ends, K1 RaceGear by Ryan Bowers, KS Engineering, KSE Racing Products, Mesilla Valley Transportation, MSD, Nitroquest Media, PEM Racing Gears & Drivetrain, RacinDirt, Summit Racing Equipment, Sunoco Race Fuels.
USRA PARTICIPATING SPONSORS: ARMI Contractors, Boubin Tire & Automotive, Brodix Cylinder Heads, DAY Motorsports, Innovative AutoGlass & Window Tint, PBM Performance Products, Star 1 Roofing & Construction, Stealth Oilwell Services, Texas Locomotive Solutions, TNT Auto Parts, YouDirt.com.
USRA CONTINGENCY SPONSORS: AFCO Racing Products, Allstar Performance, Bryke Racing, BSB Manufacturing, Champ Pans, Edelbrock, Hooker Harness, Integra Racing Shocks & Springs, JE Pistons, Keyser Manufacturing, Landrum Performance Springs, Medieval Chassis, Performance Bodies & Parts, QA1, RacerWebsite.com, Real Racing Wheels, Swift Springs, Sybesma Graphics, Wehrs Machine & Racing Products, Wilwood Disc Brakes Five1seven Designs, Four Seven Designs Salon & Boutique, Hi-Tek Paving, Jerovetz Motorsports Racing Parts, Penske Racing Shocks, Race Smart Wraps, S&S Fishing & Rental, Traeger Wood Pellet Grills by Elliott Motorsports.
USRA RACETRACKS: 67 Speedway of Texarkana, 81 Speedway, Alien Motor Speedway, Ark-La-Tex Speedway, Big O Speedway, Bolivar Speedway, Callaway Raceway, Caney Valley Speedway, Cedar Lake Speedway, Centerville Super Speedway, Chateau Speedway, Crawford County Speedway, Cresco Speedway, Dallas County Speedway, Deer Creek Speedway, Diamond Park Speedway, Eagle Valley Speedway, Electric City Speedway, Elk City Motorsports Park, Fairmont Raceway, Fayette County Speedway, Gondik Law Speedway, Hamilton County Speedway, Humboldt Speedway, I-35 Speedway, I-90 Speedway, Lake Ozark Speedway, Lakeside Speedway, Lawton Speedway, Lucas Oil Speedway, Mason City Motor Speedway, Midway Speedway, Mississippi Thunder Speedway, Monett Motor Speedway, Pike County Speedway, Rapid Speedway, Rocket Raceway Park, Route 66 Motor Speedway, Sports Park Raceway, Springfield Raceway, Super Bee Speedway, Superbowl Speedway, Texas Motor Speedway Dirt Track, Tomahawk Speedway, Tri-State Speedway, Tulsa Speedway, Vado Speedway Park, West Texas Raceway, Winneshiek Raceway.