McDade, Williams collect Crawford County Speedway checkers
United States Racing Association
Summit USRA Weekly Racing Series
Crawford County Speedway, Van Buren, Ark.
Saturday, Aug. 27, 2022
Showing finishing position, starting position in parentheses, car number, driver and hometown.
1. (5) 11M Carl McDade, Mulberry, Ark.
2. (2) 34D John Montgomery, Springdale, Ark.
3. (4) 75J Jeremy LaCoe, Lincoln, Ark.
4. (1) 88 Sam Osman, Spiro, Okla.
5. (3) 53 Aaron Moss, Westville, Okla.
1. (1) 15P Kaleb Gallaway, Rogers, Ark.
2. (4) 9 Fred Ramsey, Fayetteville, Ark.
3. (2) 14 Monte McCollum, Van Buren, Ark.
4. (3) 56M Brittany Wiley, Van Buren, Ark.
DNS – 07 Brandon Jessen, Ardmore, Okla.
1. (1) 11M Carl McDade, Mulberry, Ark.
2. (2) 15P Kaleb Gallaway, Rogers, Ark.
3. (3) 34D John Montgomery, Springdale, Ark.
4. (6) 14 Monte McCollum, Van Buren, Ark.
5. (5) 75J Jeremy LaCoe, Lincoln, Ark.
6. (7) 88 Sam Osman, Spiro, Okla.
7. (4) 9 Fred Ramsey, Fayetteville, Ark.
8. (8) 53 Aaron Moss, Westville, Okla.
DNS – 56M Brittany Wiley, Van Buren, Ark.
DNS – 07 Brandon Jessen, Ardmore, Okla.
1. (4) 17 Ryan Williams, Fort Smith, Ark.
2. (2) 1003D H. Duane Rose, Mulberry, Ark.
3. (3) 05 Brent Willyard, Van Buren, Ark.
4. (5) 25 Roger Pence, Sallisaw, Okla.
5. (6) 3H Shay Hardin, Strickler, Ark.
6. (1) 25E Ricky Easter, Summers, Ark.
1. (2) 24W Shannon Weese, Van Buren, Ark.
2. (4) 13 Lonnie Robins Jr., Alma, Ark.
3. (1) 77R Jared Ricketts, Decatur, Ark.
4. (3) 2 Drex Johnson, Van Buren, Ark.
5. (5) 71 Shamron Ritchie, Stilwell, Okla.
1. (1) 17 Ryan Williams, Fort Smith, Ark.
2. (2) 24W Shannon Weese, Van Buren, Ark.
3. (4) 13 Lonnie Robins Jr., Alma, Ark.
4. (7) 25 Roger Pence, Sallisaw, Okla.
5. (5) 05 Brent Willyard, Van Buren, Ark.
6. (3) 1003D H. Duane Rose, Mulberry, Ark.
7. (8) 2 Drex Johnson, Van Buren, Ark.
8. (6) 77R Jared Ricketts, Decatur, Ark.
9. (9) 3H Shay Hardin, Strickler, Ark.
10. (11) 25E Ricky Easter, Summers, Ark.
11. (10) 71 Shamron Ritchie, Stilwell, Okla.
Summit USRA Nationals nears: The 9th Annual Summit USRA Nationals happens Monday through Saturday, Oct. 3-8, at the Lucas Oil Speedway in Wheatland, Mo.
The biggest event on dirt will kick off with an open practice on Monday, and then racing will take place every night from Tuesday through Saturday. All eight USRA-sanctioned classes will participate at one time or another during the six-day event.
The Summit Shootout also returns this year and will take place on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and feature USRA track champions and Summit Shootout qualifying race winners to compete in this one-of-a-kind blockbuster battle royale for Modified, Stock Car, B-Mod and Hobby Stock competitors.
Drivers can register for the Summit USRA Nationals here or call (515) 832-6000 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through Thursday. Hurry, late fees apply after Aug. 31. Fans can order tickets here. Camping and RV information is available here.
Continuing to crush it: Year after year, the USRA continues to attract more racetracks and dirt racing competitors through fair, logical and cost-effective rules accompanied by an organization that puts the racers, racetracks and their fans first.
For the upcoming 2022 campaign for the Summit USRA Weekly Racing Series, there are currently more than 50 of America’s finest dirt ovals which will host over 1,000 nights of racing this season.
Visit usraracing.com for schedules, points, photos, souvenirs, videos and more. Follow our social media channels on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. Click here to get USRA news delivered to your inbox.
USRA OFFICIAL SPONSORS: American Racer Racing Tires, Beyea Headers, Chevrolet Performance, Christie Door Company, Fast Shafts, FK Rod Ends, K1 RaceGear by Ryan Bowers, KS Engineering, KSE Racing Products, Mesilla Valley Transportation, MSD, Nitroquest Media, PEM Racing Gears & Drivetrain, RacinDirt, Summit Racing Equipment, Sunoco Race Fuels.
USRA PARTICIPATING SPONSORS: ARMI Contractors, Boubin Tire & Automotive, Brodix Cylinder Heads, DAY Motorsports, Innovative AutoGlass & Window Tint, PBM Performance Products, Star 1 Roofing & Construction, Stealth Oilwell Services, Texas Locomotive Solutions, TNT Auto Parts, YouDirt.com.
USRA CONTINGENCY SPONSORS: AFCO Racing Products, Allstar Performance, Bryke Racing, BSB Manufacturing, Champ Pans, Edelbrock, Hooker Harness, Integra Racing Shocks & Springs, JE Pistons, Keyser Manufacturing, Landrum Performance Springs, Medieval Chassis, Performance Bodies & Parts, QA1, RacerWebsite.com, Real Racing Wheels, Swift Springs, Sybesma Graphics, Wehrs Machine & Racing Products, Wilwood Disc Brakes Five1seven Designs, Four Seven Designs Salon & Boutique, Hi-Tek Paving, Jerovetz Motorsports Racing Parts, Penske Racing Shocks, Race Smart Wraps, S&S Fishing & Rental, Traeger Wood Pellet Grills by Elliott Motorsports.
USRA RACETRACKS: 67 Speedway of Texarkana, 81 Speedway, Alien Motor Speedway, Ark-La-Tex Speedway, Big O Speedway, Bolivar Speedway, Callaway Raceway, Caney Valley Speedway, Cedar Lake Speedway, Centerville Super Speedway, Chateau Speedway, Crawford County Speedway, Cresco Speedway, Dallas County Speedway, Deer Creek Speedway, Diamond Park Speedway, Eagle Valley Speedway, Electric City Speedway, Elk City Motorsports Park, Fairmont Raceway, Fayette County Speedway, Gondik Law Speedway, Hamilton County Speedway, Humboldt Speedway, I-35 Speedway, I-90 Speedway, Lake Ozark Speedway, Lakeside Speedway, Lawton Speedway, Lucas Oil Speedway, Mason City Motor Speedway, Midway Speedway, Mississippi Thunder Speedway, Monett Motor Speedway, Pike County Speedway, Rapid Speedway, Rocket Raceway Park, Sports Park Raceway, Springfield Raceway, Super Bee Speedway, Superbowl Speedway, Texas Motor Speedway Dirt Track, Tomahawk Speedway, Tri-State Speedway, Tulsa Speedway, Vado Speedway Park, West Texas Raceway, Winneshiek Raceway.