Watson wheels to Springfield win
Derek Watson won the USRA B-Mod main event.
United States Racing Association
Summit USRA Weekly Racing Series
Springfield Raceway, Springfield, Mo.
Saturday, Aug. 6, 2022
Showing finishing position, starting position in parentheses, car number, driver and hometown.
1. (1) 55 Bill Schahuber, Springfield, Mo.
2. (6) 21 Jackie Dalton, Carthage, Mo.
3. (5) 38 Justin Comer, Joplin, Mo.
4. (3) 7L Derek Watson, Brighton, Mo.
5. (4) 4 Mark Wolfe, Joplin, Mo.
6. (2) 75 Shannon Anastosopolos, Carl Junction, Mo.
7. (7) 71C Cody Crabtree, Jefferson City, Mo.
1. (2) 37 Wesley Long, Greenfield, Mo.
2. (4) 119 Stetson Johnson, Neosho, Mo.
3. (1) 3A Aaron Speck, Republic, Mo.
4. (6) 86 Jeff Albright, Willard, Mo.
5. (5) 9M Matthew Manes, Republic, Mo.
6. (3) 15 Cayden Stacye, Fair Grove, Mo.
1. (2) 7L Derek Watson, Brighton, Mo.
2. (5) 119 Stetson Johnson, Neosho, Mo.
3. (4) 38 Justin Comer, Joplin, Mo.
4. (7) 37 Wesley Long, Greenfield, Mo.
5. (8) 55 Bill Schahuber, Springfield, Mo.
6. (9) 4 Mark Wolfe, Joplin, Mo.
7. (6) 21 Jackie Dalton, Carthage, Mo.
8. (10) 9M Matthew Manes, Republic, Mo.
9. (12) 15 Cayden Stacye, Fair Grove, Mo.
10. (1) 86 Jeff Albright, Willard, Mo.
11. (3) 3A Aaron Speck, Republic, Mo.
12. (13) 71C Cody Crabtree, Jefferson City, Mo.
13. (11) 75 Shannon Anastosopolos, Carl Junction, Mo.
Visit usraracing.com for schedules, points, photos, souvenirs, videos and more. Follow our social media channels on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. Click here to get USRA news delivered to your inbox.
USRA OFFICIAL SPONSORS: American Racer Racing Tires, Beyea Headers, Chevrolet Performance, Christie Door Company, Fast Shafts, FK Rod Ends, K1 RaceGear by Ryan Bowers, KS Engineering, KSE Racing Products, Mesilla Valley Transportation, MSD, Nitroquest Media, PEM Racing Gears & Drivetrain, RacinDirt, Summit Racing Equipment, Sunoco Race Fuels.
USRA PARTICIPATING SPONSORS: ARMI Contractors, Boubin Tire & Automotive, Brodix Cylinder Heads, DAY Motorsports, Innovative AutoGlass & Window Tint, PBM Performance Products, Star 1 Roofing & Construction, Stealth Oilwell Services, Texas Locomotive Solutions, TNT Auto Parts, YouDirt.com.
USRA CONTINGENCY SPONSORS: AFCO Racing Products, Allstar Performance, Bryke Racing, BSB Manufacturing, Champ Pans, Edelbrock, Hooker Harness, Integra Racing Shocks & Springs, JE Pistons, Keyser Manufacturing, Landrum Performance Springs, Medieval Chassis, Performance Bodies & Parts, QA1, RacerWebsite.com, Real Racing Wheels, Swift Springs, Sybesma Graphics, Wehrs Machine & Racing Products, Wilwood Disc Brakes Five1seven Designs, Four Seven Designs Salon & Boutique, Hi-Tek Paving, Jerovetz Motorsports Racing Parts, Penske Racing Shocks, Race Smart Wraps, S&S Fishing & Rental, Traeger Wood Pellet Grills by Elliott Motorsports.
USRA RACETRACKS: 67 Speedway of Texarkana, 81 Speedway, Alien Motor Speedway, Ark-La-Tex Speedway, Big O Speedway, Bolivar Speedway, Callaway Raceway, Caney Valley Speedway, Cedar Lake Speedway, Centerville Super Speedway, Chateau Speedway, Crawford County Speedway, Cresco Speedway, Dallas County Speedway, Deer Creek Speedway, Diamond Park Speedway, Eagle Valley Speedway, Electric City Speedway, Elk City Motorsports Park, Fairmont Raceway, Fayette County Speedway, Gondik Law Speedway, Hamilton County Speedway, Humboldt Speedway, I-35 Speedway, I-90 Speedway, Lake Ozark Speedway, Lakeside Speedway, Lawton Speedway, Lucas Oil Speedway, Mason City Motor Speedway, Midway Speedway, Mississippi Thunder Speedway, Monett Motor Speedway, Pike County Speedway, Rapid Speedway, Rocket Raceway Park, Sports Park Raceway, Springfield Raceway, Super Bee Speedway, Superbowl Speedway, Texas Motor Speedway Dirt Track, Tomahawk Speedway, Tri-State Speedway, Tulsa Speedway, Vado Speedway Park, West Texas Raceway, Winneshiek Raceway.