Campbell cashes in at Lake Ozark Speedway
United States Racing Association
Summit USRA Weekly Racing Series
Lake Ozark Speedway, Eldon, Mo.
Saturday, July 16, 2022
Showing finishing position, starting position in parentheses, car number, driver and hometown.
1. (5) 7J Jake Richards, Lansing, Kan.
2. (3) 50J Jordan Martin, Fulton, Mo.
3. (1) 5 Don Williams, Osage Beach, Mo.
4. (8) 30 Rex Harris, Macks Creek, Mo.
5. (7) 56 Shadren Turner, St. Joseph, Mo.
6. (6) 12 Parker Smith, Mexico, Mo.
7. (2) 19 Nathan Schwartze, Russellville, Mo.
8. (4) 20D Dawson David, Mexico, Mo.
1. (3) 22C Cole Campbell, Mexico, Mo.
2. (2) 24 Jerry Ellis, Richland, Mo.
3. (7) 7G Gabe Hodges, Lebo, Kan.
4. (4) 18H Justin Neuman, Crocker, Mo.
5. (6) 28 Hunter Cuno, Mexico, Mo.
6. (1) 6 Jay Flinn, Lebanon, Mo.
7. (5) 574 Adam Hall, Columbia, Mo.
DNS – 55 Colson Kirk, Urbana, Mo.
1. (2) 22C Cole Campbell, Mexico, Mo.
2. (3) 7G Gabe Hodges, Lebo, Kan.
3. (9) 56 Shadren Turner, St. Joseph, Mo.
4. (13) 574 Adam Hall, Columbia, Mo.
5. (1) 7J Jake Richards, Lansing, Kan.
6. (4) 30 Rex Harris, Macks Creek, Mo.
7. (11) 12 Parker Smith, Mexico, Mo.
8. (5) 50J Jordan Martin, Fulton, Mo.
9. (7) 18H Justin Neuman, Crocker, Mo.
10. (12) 6 Jay Flinn, Lebanon, Mo.
11. (10) 28 Hunter Cuno, Mexico, Mo.
12. (14) 19 Nathan Schwartze, Russellville, Mo.
13. (15) 20D Dawson David, Mexico, Mo.
14. (6) 24 Jerry Ellis, Richland, Mo.
15. (8) 5 Don Williams, Osage Beach, Mo.
DNS – 55 Colson Kirk, Urbana, Mo.
Visit usraracing.com for schedules, points, photos, souvenirs, videos and more. Follow our social media channels on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. Click here to get USRA news delivered to your inbox.
USRA OFFICIAL SPONSORS: American Racer Racing Tires, Beyea Headers, Chevrolet Performance, Christie Door Company, Fast Shafts, FK Rod Ends, K1 RaceGear by Ryan Bowers, KS Engineering, KSE Racing Products, Mesilla Valley Transportation, MSD, Nitroquest Media, PEM Racing Gears & Drivetrain, RacinDirt, Summit Racing Equipment, Sunoco Race Fuels.
USRA PARTICIPATING SPONSORS: ARMI Contractors, Boubin Tire & Automotive, Brodix Cylinder Heads, DAY Motorsports, Innovative AutoGlass & Window Tint, PBM Performance Products, Star 1 Roofing & Construction, Stealth Oilwell Services, Texas Locomotive Solutions, TNT Auto Parts, YouDirt.com.
USRA CONTINGENCY SPONSORS: AFCO Racing Products, Allstar Performance, Bryke Racing, BSB Manufacturing, Champ Pans, Edelbrock, Hooker Harness, Integra Racing Shocks & Springs, JE Pistons, Keyser Manufacturing, Landrum Performance Springs, Medieval Chassis, Performance Bodies & Parts, QA1, RacerWebsite.com, Real Racing Wheels, Swift Springs, Sybesma Graphics, Wehrs Machine & Racing Products, Wilwood Disc Brakes Five1seven Designs, Four Seven Designs Salon & Boutique, Hi-Tek Paving, Jerovetz Motorsports Racing Parts, Penske Racing Shocks, Race Smart Wraps, S&S Fishing & Rental, Traeger Wood Pellet Grills by Elliott Motorsports.
USRA RACETRACKS: 67 Speedway of Texarkana, 81 Speedway, Alien Motor Speedway, Ark-La-Tex Speedway, Big O Speedway, Bolivar Speedway, Callaway Raceway, Caney Valley Speedway, Cedar Lake Speedway, Centerville Super Speedway, Chateau Speedway, Crawford County Speedway, Cresco Speedway, Dallas County Speedway, Deer Creek Speedway, Diamond Park Speedway, Eagle Valley Speedway, Electric City Speedway, Elk City Motorsports Park, Fairmont Raceway, Fayette County Speedway, Gondik Law Speedway, Hamilton County Speedway, Humboldt Speedway, I-35 Speedway, I-90 Speedway, Lake Ozark Speedway, Lakeside Speedway, Lawton Speedway, Lucas Oil Speedway, Mason City Motor Speedway, Midway Speedway, Mississippi Thunder Speedway, Monett Motor Speedway, Pike County Speedway, Rapid Speedway, Rocket Raceway Park, Sports Park Raceway, Springfield Raceway, Super Bee Speedway, Superbowl Speedway, Texas Motor Speedway Dirt Track, Tomahawk Speedway, Tri-State Speedway, Tulsa Speedway, Vado Speedway Park, West Texas Raceway, Winneshiek Raceway.