O'Neil sails to opening night win at Duel in the Destert
United States Racing Association
Summit USRA Weekly Racing Series
XR Vegas Dirt Track, Las Vegas, Nev.
Thursday, Nov. 9, 2023
Showing finishing position, starting position in parentheses, car number, driver and hometown
1. (2) 12 Jason Ingalls, Longview, Texas
2. (7) 19SB Lance Mari, El Centro, Calif.
3. (3) 16 Collen Winebarger, Corbett, Ore.
4. (6) 211 Chase Hatton, De Berry, Texas
5. (8) 07 Jason Hilliard, Cache, Okla.
6. (1) 07X Troy Morris III, Bakersfield, Calif.
7. (9) 5W Larry Wise, Nipomo, Calif.
8. (4) 390 Rick Durica, Las Vegas, Nev.
9. (5) 66 Clifton King, Pahrump, Nev.
10. (10) 02LZ Ellsworth Conover, Yuma, Ariz.
1. (2) 91 Joe Duvall, Claremore, Okla.
2. (4) 64 Casey Fowler, Grand Saline, Texas
3. (8) 0 Jake O'Neil, Tucson, Ariz.
4. (5) WW1 Ricky Alvarado, Hotchkiss, Colo.
5. (6) 19N Jason Noll, Peoria, Ariz.
6. (9) 58 Devon Reed, Woodland, Wash.
7. (7) 369 Bart Taylor, Sheridan, Wyo.
8. (1) 27EH Lawrence O'Connor, Port Hardy, B.C., Can.
9. (10) 16T Travis Rider, North Las Vegas, Nev.
10. (3) 32 D.J. Shannon, Merced, Calif.
1. (6) 0 Jake O'Neil, Tucson, Ariz.
2. (1) 12 Jason Ingalls, Longview, Texas
3. (2) 91 Joe Duvall, Claremore, Okla.
4. (3) 19SB Lance Mari, El Centro, Calif.
5. (10) 19N Jason Noll, Peoria, Ariz.
6. (5) 16 Collen Winebarger, Corbett, Ore.
7. (19) 32 D.J. Shannon, Merced, Calif.
8. (9) 07 Jason Hilliard, Cache, Okla.
9. (14) 369 Bart Taylor, Sheridan, Wyo.
10. (11) 07X Troy Morris III, Bakersfield, Calif.
11. (7) 211 Chase Hatton, De Berry, Texas
12. (12) 58 Devon Reed, Woodland, Wash.
13. (17) 66 Clifton King, Pahrump, Nev.
14. (13) 5W Larry Wise, Nipomo, Calif.
15. (15) 390 Rick Durica, Las Vegas, Nev.
16. (18) 16T Travis Rider, North Las Vegas, Nev.
17. (16) 27EH Lawrence O'Connor, Port Hardy, B.C., Can.
18. (8) WW1 Ricky Alvarado, Hotchkiss, Colo.
19. (4) 64 Casey Fowler, Grand Saline, Texas
DNS – 02LZ Ellsworth Conover, Yuma, Ariz.
USRA awards banquet January 27: The United States Modified Touring Series (USMTS) and United States Racing Association (USRA) will host a joint awards banquet on Saturday, Jan. 27, 2024, at Harrah's Kansas City Hotel & Casino to celebrate the 2023 racing season for both organizations. Click here for more information.
USRA moving fast forward: For more than two decades, the USRA has attracted more and more racetracks and dirt track racers each year through fair, logical and cost-effective rules accompanied by an organization that puts the racers, racetracks and their fans first. During the 2023 Summit USRA Weekly Racing Series, more than 60 of America's finest dirt ovals will host more than 1,000 nights of racing.
USRA competitors can register online here or call (515) 832-6000 to register by phone. You can also download the application here and then submit your completed form by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at (515) 832-7958.
To learn more, check out usraracing.com. Follow our social media channels on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. Click here to join our email list and get USRA news and exclusive promotions delivered to your inbox.
USRA OFFICIAL SPONSORS: American Racer Racing Tires, Beyea Headers, Chevrolet Performance, Christie Door Company, Fast Shafts, FK Rod Ends, KS Engineering, KSE Racing Products, Mesilla Valley Transportation, Nitroquest Media, PEM Racing Gears & Drivetrain, RacinDirt, Summit Racing Equipment, Sunoco Race Fuels.
USRA PARTICIPATING SPONSORS: Allen Autosports Race Cars, ARMI Contractors, Boubin Tire & Automotive, Brodix Cylinder Heads, DAY Motorsports, Duvall Electric, Gunshepherd.com, Innovative AutoGlass & Window Tint, PBM Performance Products, Star 1 Roofing & Construction, Stealth Thru Tubing, Texas Locomotive Solutions, TNT Auto Parts, YouDirt.com.
USRA CONTINGENCY SPONSORS: AFCO Racing Products, Allstar Performance, Bryke Racing, BSB Manufacturing, Champ Pans, Edelbrock, Hooker Harness, Hyperco, Integra Racing Shocks & Springs, JE Pistons, K1 RaceGear by Ryan Bowers, Keyser Manufacturing, Landrum Performance Springs, MD3, Medieval Chassis, MSD, Performance Bodies & Parts, QA1, Quarter Master, QuickCar Racing Products, RacerWebsite.com, Real Racing Wheels, Swift Springs, Sybesma Graphics, Wehrs Machine & Racing Products, Wilwood Disc Brakes.
USRA RACETRACKS: 67 Speedway of Texarkana, 81 Speedway, Alien Motor Speedway, Ark-La-Tex Speedway, Arrowhead Speedway, Bolivar Speedway, Boothill Speedway, Callaway Raceway, Caney Valley Speedway, Cedar Lake Speedway, Crawford County Speedway, Cresco Speedway, Dallas County Speedway, Deer Creek Speedway, Diamond Park Speedway, Eagle Valley Speedway, Electric City Speedway, Elk City Motorsports Park, Fairmont Raceway, Fayette County Speedway, Gondik Law Speedway, Hamilton County Speedway, Harrah's Kansas City Hotel & Casino, Humboldt Speedway, Hunt County Raceway, I-35 Speedway, I-90 Speedway, Lakeside Speedway, Las Vegas Motor Speedway Dirt Track, Lawton Speedway, Legacy Speedway, Longdale Speedway, Lucas Oil Speedway, Mason City Motor Speedway, Mississippi Thunder Speedway, Monett Raceway, Northwest Missouri State Fairgrounds, Ogilvie Raceway, Outlaw Motor Speedway, Rapid Speedway, Red Cedar Speedway, Red Dirt Raceway, Rocket Raceway Park, Route 66 Motor Speedway, RPM Speedway, Sabine Speedway, Salina Highbanks Speedway, Sandia Speedway, Sports Park Raceway, Springfield Raceway, Super Bee Speedway, Thunder Valley Speedway, Tomahawk Speedway, Tri-State Speedway, Tulsa Speedway, US 36 Raceway, Vado Speedway Park, West Texas Raceway, Winneshiek Raceway.