Kidwell collects eighth USRA B-Mod win at Caney
Tyler Kidwell won the USRA B-Mod main event.
United States Racing Association
Summit USRA Weekly Racing Series
Caney Valley Speedway, Caney, Kan.
Saturday, Nov. 4, 2023
Showing finishing position, starting position in parentheses, car number, driver and hometown
1. (2) 54 Tyler Kidwell, Chanute, Kan.
2. (3) 06 Andrew Wallace, Wichita, Kan.
3. (6) 16 Matthew Kay, Chanute, Kan.
4. (1) 22 Rob Hough, South Coffeyville, Okla.
5. (5) 17 Jace Boney, Cleveland, Mo.
6. (7) 28 Shawn Langhover, Wichita, Kan.
7. (4) 14C Cody Crabtree, Jefferson City, Mo.
8. (8) 32X Dustin Ward, Bartlesville, Okla.
1. (2) 21 Jacob Ellison, Chanute, Kan.
2. (1) 17C Henry Chambers, Baldwin City, Kan.
3. (4) 8S Jon Sheets, Nevada, Mo.
4. (5) 18P Sturgis Streeter, Topeka, Kan.
5. (7) 86J Travis Johnson, Enid, Okla.
6. (3) 0 Kort Morgan, Muskogee, Okla.
7. (6) 94 Matt Weintz, Dewey, Okla.
1. (4) 18 J.C. Morton, Springfield, Mo.
2. (6) 6P John Potter, Tulsa, Okla.
3. (3) 9 Nik Morgan, Muskogee, Okla.
4. (5) 43 Tandler Stevens, Coffeyville, Kan.
5. (2) 36 Ben Bryan, Copan, Okla.
6. (7) 1 Andrew Kimzey, Independence, Kan.
7. (1) 41JR Scott Teel, Independence, Kan.
1. (3) 54 Tyler Kidwell, Chanute, Kan.
2. (2) 6P John Potter, Tulsa, Okla.
3. (1) 18 J.C. Morton, Springfield, Mo.
4. (4) 21 Jacob Ellison, Chanute, Kan.
5. (6) 16 Matthew Kay, Chanute, Kan.
6. (10) 18P Sturgis Streeter, Topeka, Kan.
7. (7) 17C Henry Chambers, Baldwin City, Kan.
8. (12) 22 Rob Hough, South Coffeyville, Okla.
9. (20) 14C Cody Crabtree, Jefferson City, Mo.
10. (5) 06 Andrew Wallace, Wichita, Kan.
11. (14) 36 Ben Bryan, Copan, Okla.
12. (22) 32X Dustin Ward, Bartlesville, Okla.
13. (21) 94 Matt Weintz, Dewey, Okla.
14. (19) 41JR Scott Teel, Independence, Kan.
15. (8) 8S Jon Sheets, Nevada, Mo.
16. (17) 1 Andrew Kimzey, Independence, Kan.
17. (15) 17 Jace Boney, Cleveland, Mo.
18. (9) 9 Nik Morgan, Muskogee, Okla.
19. (13) 86J Travis Johnson, Enid, Okla.
20. (18) 0 Kort Morgan, Muskogee, Okla.
21. (16) 28 Shawn Langhover, Wichita, Kan.
22. (11) 43 Tandler Stevens, Coffeyville, Kan.
USRA awards banquet January 27: The United States Modified Touring Series (USMTS) and United States Racing Association (USRA) will host a joint awards banquet on Saturday, Jan. 27, 2024, at Harrah's Kansas City Hotel & Casino to celebrate the 2023 racing season for both organizations. Click here for more information.
USRA moving fast forward: For more than two decades, the USRA has attracted more and more racetracks and dirt track racers each year through fair, logical and cost-effective rules accompanied by an organization that puts the racers, racetracks and their fans first. During the 2023 Summit USRA Weekly Racing Series, more than 60 of America's finest dirt ovals will host more than 1,000 nights of racing.
USRA competitors can register online here or call (515) 832-6000 to register by phone. You can also download the application here and then submit your completed form by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at (515) 832-7958.
To learn more, check out usraracing.com. Follow our social media channels on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. Click here to join our email list and get USRA news and exclusive promotions delivered to your inbox.
USRA OFFICIAL SPONSORS: American Racer Racing Tires, Beyea Headers, Chevrolet Performance, Christie Door Company, Fast Shafts, FK Rod Ends, KS Engineering, KSE Racing Products, Mesilla Valley Transportation, Nitroquest Media, PEM Racing Gears & Drivetrain, RacinDirt, Summit Racing Equipment, Sunoco Race Fuels.
USRA PARTICIPATING SPONSORS: Allen Autosports Race Cars, ARMI Contractors, Boubin Tire & Automotive, Brodix Cylinder Heads, DAY Motorsports, Duvall Electric, Gunshepherd.com, Innovative AutoGlass & Window Tint, PBM Performance Products, Star 1 Roofing & Construction, Stealth Thru Tubing, Texas Locomotive Solutions, TNT Auto Parts, YouDirt.com.
USRA CONTINGENCY SPONSORS: AFCO Racing Products, Allstar Performance, Bryke Racing, BSB Manufacturing, Champ Pans, Edelbrock, Hooker Harness, Hyperco, Integra Racing Shocks & Springs, JE Pistons, K1 RaceGear by Ryan Bowers, Keyser Manufacturing, Landrum Performance Springs, MD3, Medieval Chassis, MSD, Performance Bodies & Parts, QA1, Quarter Master, QuickCar Racing Products, RacerWebsite.com, Real Racing Wheels, Swift Springs, Sybesma Graphics, Wehrs Machine & Racing Products, Wilwood Disc Brakes.
USRA RACETRACKS: 67 Speedway of Texarkana, 81 Speedway, Alien Motor Speedway, Ark-La-Tex Speedway, Arrowhead Speedway, Bolivar Speedway, Boothill Speedway, Callaway Raceway, Caney Valley Speedway, Cedar Lake Speedway, Crawford County Speedway, Cresco Speedway, Dallas County Speedway, Deer Creek Speedway, Diamond Park Speedway, Eagle Valley Speedway, Electric City Speedway, Elk City Motorsports Park, Fairmont Raceway, Fayette County Speedway, Gondik Law Speedway, Hamilton County Speedway, Harrah's Kansas City Hotel & Casino, Humboldt Speedway, Hunt County Raceway, I-35 Speedway, I-90 Speedway, Lakeside Speedway, Las Vegas Motor Speedway Dirt Track, Lawton Speedway, Legacy Speedway, Longdale Speedway, Lucas Oil Speedway, Mason City Motor Speedway, Mississippi Thunder Speedway, Monett Raceway, Northwest Missouri State Fairgrounds, Ogilvie Raceway, Outlaw Motor Speedway, Rapid Speedway, Red Cedar Speedway, Red Dirt Raceway, Rocket Raceway Park, Route 66 Motor Speedway, RPM Speedway, Sabine Speedway, Salina Highbanks Speedway, Sandia Speedway, Sports Park Raceway, Springfield Raceway, Super Bee Speedway, Thunder Valley Speedway, Tomahawk Speedway, Tri-State Speedway, Tulsa Speedway, US 36 Raceway, Vado Speedway Park, West Texas Raceway, Winneshiek Raceway.