Davis, Wahwahsuck, Jackson win at Lakeside Speedway
Gerald Wahwahsuck won the Medieval USRA Stock Car main event.
United States Racing Association
Summit USRA Weekly Racing Series
Lakeside Speedway, Kansas City, Kan.
Friday, Sept. 29, 2023
Showing finishing position, starting position in parentheses, car number, driver and hometown
1. (7) 65 Tyler Davis, Haysville, Kan.
2. (5) 19SB Lance Mari, El Centro, Calif.
3. (2) 92 Daniel Scrogham, Peculiar, Mo.
4. (1) 247 Jarret Dotson, Baxter Springs, Kan.
5. (4) 7G Gabe Hodges, Lebo, Kan.
6. (3) 42 Sam Florence, Lathrop, Mo.
7. (6) 45 Randy Herrmann, Sabetha, Kan.
1. (1) 65 Tyler Davis, Haysville, Kan.
2. (5) 7G Gabe Hodges, Lebo, Kan.
3. (2) 19SB Lance Mari, El Centro, Calif.
4. (3) 92 Daniel Scrogham, Peculiar, Mo.
5. (6) 42 Sam Florence, Lathrop, Mo.
6. (4) 247 Jarret Dotson, Baxter Springs, Kan.
7. (7) 45 Randy Herrmann, Sabetha, Kan.
MEDIEVAL USRA STOCK CARS
1. (1) 11W Gerald Wahwahsuck, Atchison, Kan.
2. (2) 39K Shane Schmidt, Topeka, Kan.
3. (3) 27 David Oxford, Platte City, Mo.
4. (5) 5T Robert Garst, Topeka, Kan.
5. (4) 11 Christine Holt, Topeka, Kan.
1. (2) 7D Danny Holt, Topeka, Kan.
2. (4) 00 Nick Whalen, Kansas City, Kan.
3. (1) 115 Jason Park, Kansas City, Kan.
4. (3) 18X Aidan Ayres, Kearney, Mo.
5. (5) 9S Devin Stock, Topeka, Kan.
1. (2) 11W Gerald Wahwahsuck, Atchison, Kan.
2. (5) 27 David Oxford, Platte City, Mo.
3. (9) 11 Christine Holt, Topeka, Kan.
4. (8) 18X Aidan Ayres, Kearney, Mo.
5. (6) 115 Jason Park, Kansas City, Kan.
6. (10) 9S Devin Stock, Topeka, Kan.
7. (1) 7D Danny Holt, Topeka, Kan.
8. (4) 39K Shane Schmidt, Topeka, Kan.
9. (7) 5T Robert Garst, Topeka, Kan.
10. (3) 00 Nick Whalen, Kansas City, Kan.
1. (2) 90 Jessie Mulich, Bonner Springs, Kan.
2. (1) 37 Jarret Beach, Tonganoxie, Kan.
3. (4) 81 Austin Charles, Basehor, Kan.
4. (5) 36 Travis Alexander, Tonganoxie, Kan.
5. (3) 13M Kraig Maple, Grain Valley, Mo.
6. (6) J2 Kris Jackson, Lebanon, Mo.
1. (4) 311 John Baker, Basehor, Kan.
2. (6) 8 Terry Bruner, Leavenworth, Kan.
3. (1) 47C Paul Carter, Kearney, Mo.
4. (5) 9 Terry Bivins, Lebo, Kan.
5. (3) 57 Aaron Marrant, Richmond, Mo.
6. (2) 49 Patrick Royalty, Kansas City, Kan.
1. (11) J2 Kris Jackson, Lebanon, Mo.
2. (10) 57 Aaron Marrant, Richmond, Mo.
3. (4) 37 Jarret Beach, Tonganoxie, Kan.
4. (2) 8 Terry Bruner, Leavenworth, Kan.
5. (3) 90 Jessie Mulich, Bonner Springs, Kan.
6. (5) 81 Austin Charles, Basehor, Kan.
7. (7) 36 Travis Alexander, Tonganoxie, Kan.
8. (8) 9 Terry Bivins, Lebo, Kan.
9. (6) 47C Paul Carter, Kearney, Mo.
10. (9) 13M Kraig Maple, Grain Valley, Mo.
11. (1) 311 John Baker, Basehor, Kan.
12. (12) 49 Patrick Royalty, Kansas City, Kan.
Summit USRA Nationals nears: The 10th Annual Summit USRA Nationals powered by Chevrolet Performance returns to the "Diamond of Dirt Tracks" on October 2-7. This year's event will feature USRA Modifieds, Medieval USRA Stock Cars, USRA B-Mods, USRA Hobby Stocks and USRA Tuners.
Racers are encouraged to register online now at myracepass.com/usranationals or you can download the entry form here and then mail or fax your completed form. You can also call the USRA office at (515) 832-6000 to sign up.
Fans can purchase tickets online here.
USRA moving fast forward: For more than two decades, the USRA has attracted more and more racetracks and dirt track racers each year through fair, logical and cost-effective rules accompanied by an organization that puts the racers, racetracks and their fans first. During the 2023 Summit USRA Weekly Racing Series, more than 60 of America's finest dirt ovals will host more than 1,000 nights of racing.
USRA competitors can register online here or call (515) 832-6000 to register by phone. You can also download the application here and then submit your completed form by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at (515) 832-7958.
To learn more, check out usraracing.com. Follow our social media channels on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. Click here to join our email list and get USRA news and exclusive promotions delivered to your inbox.
USRA OFFICIAL SPONSORS: American Racer Racing Tires, Beyea Headers, Chevrolet Performance, Christie Door Company, Fast Shafts, FK Rod Ends, KS Engineering, KSE Racing Products, Mesilla Valley Transportation, Nitroquest Media, PEM Racing Gears & Drivetrain, RacinDirt, Summit Racing Equipment, Sunoco Race Fuels.
USRA PARTICIPATING SPONSORS: Allen Autosports Race Cars, ARMI Contractors, Boubin Tire & Automotive, Brodix Cylinder Heads, DAY Motorsports, Duvall Electric, Gunshepherd.com, Innovative AutoGlass & Window Tint, PBM Performance Products, Star 1 Roofing & Construction, Stealth Thru Tubing, Texas Locomotive Solutions, TNT Auto Parts, YouDirt.com.
USRA CONTINGENCY SPONSORS: AFCO Racing Products, Allstar Performance, Bryke Racing, BSB Manufacturing, Champ Pans, Edelbrock, Hooker Harness, Hyperco, Integra Racing Shocks & Springs, JE Pistons, K1 RaceGear by Ryan Bowers, Keyser Manufacturing, Landrum Performance Springs, MD3, Medieval Chassis, MSD, Performance Bodies & Parts, QA1, Quarter Master, QuickCar Racing Products, RacerWebsite.com, Real Racing Wheels, Swift Springs, Sybesma Graphics, Wehrs Machine & Racing Products, Wilwood Disc Brakes.
USRA RACETRACKS: 67 Speedway of Texarkana, 81 Speedway, Alien Motor Speedway, Ark-La-Tex Speedway, Arrowhead Speedway, Bolivar Speedway, Boothill Speedway, Callaway Raceway, Caney Valley Speedway, Cedar Lake Speedway, Crawford County Speedway, Cresco Speedway, Dallas County Speedway, Deer Creek Speedway, Diamond Park Speedway, Eagle Valley Speedway, Electric City Speedway, Elk City Motorsports Park, Fairmont Raceway, Fayette County Speedway, Gondik Law Speedway, Hamilton County Speedway, Humboldt Speedway, Hunt County Raceway, I-35 Speedway, I-90 Speedway, Lakeside Speedway, Lawton Speedway, Legacy Speedway, Longdale Speedway, Lucas Oil Speedway, Mason City Motor Speedway, Mississippi Thunder Speedway, Monett Raceway, Northwest Missouri State Fairgrounds, Outlaw Motor Speedway, Rapid Speedway, Red Cedar Speedway, Red Dirt Raceway, Rocket Raceway Park, Route 66 Motor Speedway, RPM Speedway, Sabine Speedway, Salina Highbanks Speedway, Sandia Speedway, Sports Park Raceway, Springfield Raceway, Super Bee Speedway, Thunder Valley Speedway, Tomahawk Speedway, Tri-State Speedway, Tulsa Speedway, US 36 Raceway, Vado Speedway Park, West Texas Raceway, Winneshiek Raceway.