Peterson roars to first win of season at Cedar Lake Speedway
Lucas Peterson won the USRA Late Model main event.
United States Racing Association
Summit USRA Weekly Racing Series
Cedar Lake Speedway, New Richmond, Wis.
Saturday, June 3, 2023
Showing finishing position, starting position in parentheses, car number, driver and hometown
USRA LATE MODELS
1. (1) 11X Derek Nelson, Buffalo City, Wis.
2. (5) 65 Lucas Peterson, Grand Meadow, Minn.
3. (4) 44 Cade Nelson, Hermantown, Minn.
4. (7) 54 Chad Prissel, Rock Falls, Wis.
5. (6) D1 Dennis Larson, Lake Elmo, Minn.
6. (3) 77 Derek Berg, Amery, Wis.
7. (2) 63 Patrick Kelley, Forest Lake, Minn.
1. (3) 24 Justin Sass, Elgin, Minn.
2. (6) 99 Mitchell Fenske, New Richmond, Wis.
3. (2) 35X Parker Foster, Winona, Minn.
4. (5) 007 Jess Seim, Glenwood City, Wis.
5. (4) 42K Patrick Kletschka, New Richmond, Wis.
6. (1) 26D Chad Dawson, Isanti, Minn.
7. (7) 65CM Carver Miller, Somerset, Wis.
1. (2) 65 Lucas Peterson, Grand Meadow, Minn.
2. (6) 24 Justin Sass, Elgin, Minn.
3. (3) 99 Mitchell Fenske, New Richmond, Wis.
4. (4) 44 Cade Nelson, Hermantown, Minn.
5. (10) 42K Patrick Kletschka, New Richmond, Wis.
6. (8) 007 Jess Seim, Glenwood City, Wis.
7. (1) 11X Derek Nelson, Buffalo City, Wis.
8. (11) 77 Derek Berg, Amery, Wis.
9. (7) 54 Chad Prissel, Rock Falls, Wis.
10. (12) 26D Chad Dawson, Isanti, Minn.
11. (9) D1 Dennis Larson, Lake Elmo, Minn.
12. (5) 35X Parker Foster, Winona, Minn.
13. (14) 65CM Carver Miller, Somerset, Wis.
DNS – (13) 63 Patrick Kelley, Forest Lake, Minn.
For more than two decades, the USRA has attracted more and more racetracks and dirt track racers each year through fair, logical and cost-effective rules accompanied by an organization that puts the racers, racetracks and their fans first. In the 2023 Summit USRA Weekly Racing Series, as many as 60 of America’s finest dirt ovals plan to host more than 1,000 nights of racing.
USRA competitors can register online at MyRacePass today. Alternatively, you can call (515) 832-6000 to register by phone, or submit a completed USRA License Application by email at email@example.com or fax (515) 832-7958. You can download the application at usraracing.com/downloads.
To learn more, check out usraracing.com for schedules, points, photos, souvenirs, videos and more. Follow our social media channels on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. Click here to get USRA news delivered to your inbox.
USRA OFFICIAL SPONSORS: American Racer Racing Tires, Beyea Headers, Chevrolet Performance, Christie Door Company, Fast Shafts, FK Rod Ends, KS Engineering, KSE Racing Products, Mesilla Valley Transportation, Nitroquest Media, PEM Racing Gears & Drivetrain, RacinDirt, Summit Racing Equipment, Sunoco Race Fuels.
USRA PARTICIPATING SPONSORS: Allen Autosports Race Cars, ARMI Contractors, Boubin Tire & Automotive, Brodix Cylinder Heads, DAY Motorsports, Duvall Electric, Gunshepherd.com, Innovative AutoGlass & Window Tint, PBM Performance Products, Star 1 Roofing & Construction, Stealth Thru Tubing, Texas Locomotive Solutions, TNT Auto Parts, YouDirt.com.
USRA CONTINGENCY SPONSORS: AFCO Racing Products, Allstar Performance, Bryke Racing, BSB Manufacturing, Champ Pans, Edelbrock, Hooker Harness, Hyperco, Integra Racing Shocks & Springs, JE Pistons, K1 RaceGear by Ryan Bowers, Keyser Manufacturing, Landrum Performance Springs, MD3, Medieval Chassis, MSD, Performance Bodies & Parts, QA1, Quarter Master, QuickCar Racing Products, RacerWebsite.com, Real Racing Wheels, Swift Springs, Sybesma Graphics, Wehrs Machine & Racing Products, Wilwood Disc Brakes.
USRA RACETRACKS: 81 Speedway, Alien Motor Speedway, Ark-La-Tex Speedway, Arrowhead Speedway, Boothill Speedway, Callaway Raceway, Caney Valley Speedway, Cedar Lake Speedway, Crawford County Speedway, Cresco Speedway, Dallas County Speedway, Deer Creek Speedway, Diamond Park Speedway, Eagle Valley Speedway, Elk City Motorsports Park, Fairmont Raceway, Fayette County Speedway, Hamilton County Speedway, Humboldt Speedway, I-35 Speedway, I-90 Speedway, Lakeside Speedway, Lawton Speedway, Legacy Speedway, Longdale Speedway, Lucas Oil Speedway, Mason City Motor Speedway, Mississippi Thunder Speedway, Monett Raceway, Outlaw Motor Speedway, Rapid Speedway, Red Cedar Speedway, Red Dirt Raceway, Rocket Raceway Park, Route 66 Motor Speedway, Sabine Speedway, Salina Highbanks Speedway, Sandia Speedway, Sports Park Raceway, Springfield Raceway, Super Bee Speedway, Texarkana 67 Speedway, Thunder Valley Speedway, Tomahawk Speedway, Tri-State Speedway, Tulsa Speedway, US 36 Raceway, Vado Speedway Park, West Texas Raceway, Winneshiek Raceway.