Legacy Speedway laurels to Bodley, Polen
Jason bodley won the Medieval USRA Stock Car main event.
United States Racing Association
Summit USRA Weekly Racing Series
Legacy Speedway, Grants, N.M.
Saturday, June 3, 2023
Showing finishing position, starting position in parentheses, car number, driver and hometown
MEDIEVAL USRA STOCK CARS
1. (3) 24 Brett Cooper, Grants, N.M.
2. (1) 73 Gerald Haste, Albuquerque, N.M.
3. (2) 44 Jason Bodley, San Rafael, N.M.
4. (6) 42D Donny Carey, Gallup, N.M.
5. (5) 2X Ken Curts, Rio Rancho, N.M.
6. (4) 44T Larry Starks, Witch Wells, Ariz.
1. (3) 44 Jason Bodley, San Rafael, N.M.
2. (2) 73 Gerald Haste, Albuquerque, N.M.
3. (1) 24 Brett Cooper, Grants, N.M.
4. (5) 2X Ken Curts, Rio Rancho, N.M.
5. (6) 44T Larry Starks, Witch Wells, Ariz.
6. (4) 42D Donny Carey, Gallup, N.M.
1. (2) 55 Kimry Ward, Grants, N.M.
2. (1) 51 Christopher Ward, Bluewater, N.M.
3. (4) 24 Scott Morlang, Grants, N.M.
4. (5) 35 Patrick Forkner, Grants, N.M.
5. (3) 78 Jeremy Kingsbury, Albuquerque, N.M.
1. (2) 23 Kyle Nanco, Grants, N.M.
2. (4) 25C Cory Polen, Grants, N.M.
3. (1) 5 Jake Darby, Grants, N.M.
4. (3) 27N Colton Polen, Grants, N.M.
1. (4) 25C Cory Polen, Grants, N.M.
2. (2) 23 Kyle Nanco, Grants, N.M.
3. (5) 24 Scott Morlang, Grants, N.M.
4. (8) 27N Colton Polen, Grants, N.M.
5. (1) 55 Kimry Ward, Grants, N.M.
6. (3) 51 Christopher Ward, Bluewater, N.M.
7. (6) 5 Jake Darby, Grants, N.M.
8. (7) 35 Patrick Forkner, Grants, N.M.
9. (9) 78 Jeremy Kingsbury, Albuquerque, N.M.
For more than two decades, the USRA has attracted more and more racetracks and dirt track racers each year through fair, logical and cost-effective rules accompanied by an organization that puts the racers, racetracks and their fans first. In the 2023 Summit USRA Weekly Racing Series, as many as 60 of America’s finest dirt ovals plan to host more than 1,000 nights of racing.
USRA competitors can register online at MyRacePass today. Alternatively, you can call (515) 832-6000 to register by phone, or submit a completed USRA License Application by email at email@example.com or fax (515) 832-7958. You can download the application at usraracing.com/downloads.
To learn more, check out usraracing.com for schedules, points, photos, souvenirs, videos and more. Follow our social media channels on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. Click here to get USRA news delivered to your inbox.
USRA OFFICIAL SPONSORS: American Racer Racing Tires, Beyea Headers, Chevrolet Performance, Christie Door Company, Fast Shafts, FK Rod Ends, KS Engineering, KSE Racing Products, Mesilla Valley Transportation, Nitroquest Media, PEM Racing Gears & Drivetrain, RacinDirt, Summit Racing Equipment, Sunoco Race Fuels.
USRA PARTICIPATING SPONSORS: Allen Autosports Race Cars, ARMI Contractors, Boubin Tire & Automotive, Brodix Cylinder Heads, DAY Motorsports, Duvall Electric, Gunshepherd.com, Innovative AutoGlass & Window Tint, PBM Performance Products, Star 1 Roofing & Construction, Stealth Thru Tubing, Texas Locomotive Solutions, TNT Auto Parts, YouDirt.com.
USRA CONTINGENCY SPONSORS: AFCO Racing Products, Allstar Performance, Bryke Racing, BSB Manufacturing, Champ Pans, Edelbrock, Hooker Harness, Hyperco, Integra Racing Shocks & Springs, JE Pistons, K1 RaceGear by Ryan Bowers, Keyser Manufacturing, Landrum Performance Springs, MD3, Medieval Chassis, MSD, Performance Bodies & Parts, QA1, Quarter Master, QuickCar Racing Products, RacerWebsite.com, Real Racing Wheels, Swift Springs, Sybesma Graphics, Wehrs Machine & Racing Products, Wilwood Disc Brakes.
USRA RACETRACKS: 81 Speedway, Alien Motor Speedway, Ark-La-Tex Speedway, Arrowhead Speedway, Boothill Speedway, Callaway Raceway, Caney Valley Speedway, Cedar Lake Speedway, Crawford County Speedway, Cresco Speedway, Dallas County Speedway, Deer Creek Speedway, Diamond Park Speedway, Eagle Valley Speedway, Elk City Motorsports Park, Fairmont Raceway, Fayette County Speedway, Hamilton County Speedway, Humboldt Speedway, I-35 Speedway, I-90 Speedway, Lakeside Speedway, Lawton Speedway, Legacy Speedway, Longdale Speedway, Lucas Oil Speedway, Mason City Motor Speedway, Mississippi Thunder Speedway, Monett Raceway, Outlaw Motor Speedway, Rapid Speedway, Red Cedar Speedway, Red Dirt Raceway, Rocket Raceway Park, Route 66 Motor Speedway, Sabine Speedway, Salina Highbanks Speedway, Sandia Speedway, Sports Park Raceway, Springfield Raceway, Super Bee Speedway, Texarkana 67 Speedway, Thunder Valley Speedway, Tomahawk Speedway, Tri-State Speedway, Tulsa Speedway, US 36 Raceway, Vado Speedway Park, West Texas Raceway, Winneshiek Raceway.