Fresh off a Thursday night win in Oklahoma, current track and Summit USRA Weekly Rcing Series national points leader Dillon McCowan showed the pack the fast way away the Lebanon Midway Speedway on Friday as he captured his second feature win.
The battle for the runner-up spot was tight between Dustin Atkinson, Brian Myers and Dayton Pursley.
Qualifying heats went to McCowan and Myers.
USRA B-Mod action continues next Friday, July 3, as the Lebanon Midway Speedway celebrates our country's birthday with a great fireworks show along with Modifieds, Pure Stocks, Midwest Modifieds and Hornets joining the USRA B-Mods.
Racing starts at 8 p.m.
More information is available on the track's Facebook page or MidwaySpeedway.net.
Tune into the Facebook recap shows on Tuesday nights at 7 p.m.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
United States Racing Association
Summit USRA Weekly Racing Series
Lebanon Midway Speedway, Lebanon, Mo.
Friday, June 26, 2020
Showing finishing position, starting position in parentheses, car number, driver and hometown.
1. (1) 8 Dillion McCowan, Urnana, Mo.
2. (3) 4A Dustin Atkinson, Lebanon, Mo.
3. (2) 16M Brian Myers, Lebanon, Mo.
4. (5) 10P Dayton Pursley, Hermitage, Mo.
5. (7) 360 Jon Seets III, Brighton, Ill.
6. (4) 67 Austin Seets, Brighton, Ill.
7. (6) 28 Wesley Briggs, Lebanon, Mo.
8. (8) 68 Donny Betts, Stoutland, Mo.
DNS – 216 Phillip Jackson, Marshfield, Mo.