The USRA Modified Spring Woombah will take place this Friday, May 8, at the Red Dirt Raceway in Meeker, Oklahoma. The event will pay a minimum of $850 to win and $100 to start with drivers earning national points in the Summit USRA Weekly Racing Series.
There is no entry fee and all competitors must possess a USRA license or purchase a temp license at the track for $10.
• Dizzy Dean Electric has added $100 to the winner's share of the prize money.
• TMSDirt.com has kicked in $100 to the combined highest passing/finishing points from heat races.
• Nathan Hagar Racing will award $50 to the longest tow of the event.
In addition to the USRA Modifieds, this Friday's event will fetaure Pure Stocks, Sports Mods, Turf Tire Micros, Hornets, Dwarf Cars and Junior Modifieds.
Pits open at 5 p.m., gates open at 6, drivers meetinbg takes place at 6:41 and racing gets underway at 7:30.
General admission is $13 with only 500 people allowed in the grandstands (one-third capacity). High school students and younger are just $5 (must show ID). Kids 5 and under are free. The tailgate area is $60 per carload (every person must be inside the vehicle and only one ice chest per vehicle). Pit passes are $30 (5 years and younger are $10).
Driver sign-in will be at the pit shack instead of the pit concession. RACEceivers are mandatory. Westhold transponders will bu used and available for rent for $20.
• If you are sick or have tested positive for COVID19 then stay home. Absolutely no one allowed who has COVID-19 symptoms or has a positive test result in the prior month.
• Practice social distancing on the way to the event and also at the event.
• Limit of six (6) team members per car.
• Facial coverings recommended.
• Please wash/disinfect hands often while at the track.
• Grandstand seating will be limited to every other row (500 spectators maximum). Please sit with your family unit.
• Drivers meeting will be conducted via loudspeaker system or you can tune into FM 107.1.
• Please print and fill out minor release forms for anyone under 18 and bring them to the track with you, available under the Rules/Forms tab at RedDirtRaceway.com.
• We reserve the right to check your temperature(touchless) at any time while on the property.