The Monarch Motor Speedway will be racing this Friday, May 1, at 8 p.m. featuring USRA Modifieds, Sunoco USRA Factory Stocks, USRA Limited Mods and Tuners plus Mini-Stocks Stock Cars.
- AFFORDABLE FAMILY FUN! Adult G.A. (ages 12-54) JUST $15! Seniors (age 55+) or First Responders $10. Kids 6-11 are $5. Pit passes $35 (age 6-11 pits are $15).
- Pits Open EARLY THIS WEEK at 5pm, Grandstands Open at 6pm
- Track is located 4 miles west of I-44 in Wichita Falls on Hwy 287, then head north about 3/4 mile on FM369. 7300 Kiel Lane Wichita Falls, TX.
Click MMSdirt.com for track info.
RACE FANS & TEAMS – NEW RULES EFFECTIVE IN THE STANDS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
- We have to limit our grandstand occupancy to 25%, so if you want a specific seating area, you should arrive early. Grandstands open at 6pm.
- Must have safe distancing we are blocking off every other row in the stands. Please leave some space in your row between your group in the stands and others.
- We would like fans to utilize the ‘closed rows’ in the stands to get to your seat instead of walking directly in front of fans already sitting in the row you’d like to sit in. This applies when you leave your seat as well, please use the row below or above you to go back down, so everyone’s personal space is maintained as best as possible.
- We will have someone with hand sanitizer when you come in gate, plus bring your own to reapply throughout night.
- Regarding the food concession stand procedure and keeping people from congregating, please read the posted information upon your arrival.
- If you are sick or have any virus symptoms stay home and come when you’re healthy
- We strongly recommend use of face masks and follow other state health guidelines while you are on the MMS property.
- DRIVERS. Our reserved pit spaces are 15' wide, which means it leaves 3' on each side of the trailer open until the next trailer parks - which equals 6' of space, so if you're not in a reserved pit space, make sure to pit 6' from the trailer next to you upon arrival.
- USRA DIVISION DRIVERS: Make sure you purchase your license ahead of time as tracks are no longer allowed to issue them. Go to USRAracing.com to get them.
We have great food in the concession stand, so come hungry and we'll fix you up - and at family-affordable prices!
We now sell adult beverages, and no outside food/drink coolers are allowed inside the ticket gate.
GET YOUR 50/50 TICKETS! We offer 50/50 tickets $1 each or 6 tickets for $5! If your lucky number is called, you'll take home 50% of the pot collected... you can go home with more money that you came to the races with!
No one likes rain at outdoor sporting events. But if the races rain out before the completion of the heat races, hold on to your ticket stub, as it will be valid for the next scheduled race of same ticket price value (in other words, if tickets that night were $15, the next event you will have a $15 credit when you redeem your ticket stub from the previous event). The exact same procedure will be in effect regarding pit passes. If the races rain out after the heat races, the event is considered complete, and any remaining races will not be rescheduled and all drivers will receive start money for their scheduled division that night (for any of the feature events that rained out). There will be no grandstand tickets valid for a future date if races are rained out after the completion of the heat races, as it is considered a complete show.
Division rules are posted at the Monarch Motor Speedway Facebook page and MMSdirt.com
We also are in the process of developing marketing partners with area businesses. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you at once. Several effective and affordable, made-to-order packages are available.
NOTE: Our schedule for the remainder of the season will be posted after our event this Friday.