Defending and current Out-Pace USRA B-Mod national points leader Kris Jackson of Lebanon took the lead on the opening lap from the pole position to capture the feature Saturday evening at the Lebanon Midway Speedway.
Jackson jumped out over 2017 champion Tyler Brown as the green waved and withstood a lap-11 caution in picking up the feature win.
Following Jackson to the line were Brown and Brian Myers.
2019 track champion Dillion McCowan lost a motor during his qualifying heat race and borrowed a car to take the green flag while protecting his Fall Series points lead.
Summit USRA Weekly Racing Series action continues next Saturday Oct. 12, while the track is preparing for the 3rd Annual Bud Perry Memorial on Saturday, Oct. 19.
For more information visit the track's Facebook page or MidwaySpeedway.net.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
United States Racing Association
Summit USRA Weekly Racing Series
Lebanon Midway Speedway, Lebanon, Mo.
Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019
Showing finishing position, starting position in parentheses, car number, driver and hometown.
OUT-PACE USRA B-MODS
1. (1) 65 Kris Jackson, Lebanon, Mo.
2. (3) T10 Tyler Brown, Richland, Mo.
3. (4) 16M Brian Myers, Lebanon, Mo.
4. (5) 50 Leroy Morrison, Raymore, Mo.
5. (2) 58m Jamie Mauk, Lebanon, Mo.
6. (8) 28 Wesley Briggs, Lebanon, Mo.
7. (6) 8 Dillion McCowan, Urbana, Mo.
8. (7) 8K Tyler Knudtson, Lebanon, Mo.